Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanks

To my main man, best friend, roommate, and love of my life, thanks for being.
To my sweet mom for dedicating 25+ years to raising my sisters and me.
To my sisters for being such lovely girls to look up to, to count on, to confide in, and to grow up with.
To my bestest friend for being there through it all, for the giggles and the tears, for all the adventures thus far, and all the adventures yet to come.
To my super cool dog for being super cool and making us so happy to have you.
To the new friends I have made and the old friends I have kept.
To my workplace for giving me paychecks and having full benefits.
To my work friends for keeping it interesting.
To the soldiers for fighting.
To the leaders for leading.
To the farmers for farming.
To the workers for working.
To the musicians for playing.
To the bloggers for blogging.

I know I am forgetting some, but these are 
some of the ones I would like to say thanks to.
Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving.

(Also good to know I have an acceptance speech ready, 
should I ever win a Grammy.  Cue the music. . .)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails