Friday, September 24, 2010

--> NYC

It has been way too long since I have been to New York, but today all that changes because I will be there in approximately twelve hours!  I am so thrilled to be visiting my bestest friend in the world.  And even better is that we don't have any major plans or obligations.  We just get to sip lattes, walk the streets, browse the shops, and talk our heads off to make up for the fact that we are in a long-distance relationship with each other.  We may check out the Brooklyn Flea, enjoy a dessert up on a rooftop, and maybe squeeze in a trip to Coney Island.  She's the best.  New York is the best.  This weekend will be the best.


(Photo from New York 2009...trying to find my blasted Metro Card.  Taxi?)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails