Thursday, March 25, 2010

Around (blog) Town

I have been a bit 'under the weather' the past couple of days.  Other than drinking oodles of tea, pretending to do some work, and finishing a book in 2 days (Dear John - have you read it? Seen it? I am still trying to accept the ending.), I haven't accomplished a lot in the past 36 hours or so.  I have, however, found some neat little blog posts that are well worth sharing:

I adore these sweet wedding rings.

This is a cool little true story.

Oh my, that is a big pool.

Lovely little photo.

Friends doing something super cool in Namibia.

What an adorable little drawing.  And this one too.

It's edgy and it's pretty.

And to be a Kennedy.

Thank you, blogworld, for keeping me entertained as I keep my fingers crossed that these sneezes + coughs are just due to the pollen in the air. 
If that's the price I must pay for Spring to stick around, so be it.

2 comments:

Jordyn said...

the wedding ring link is so funny b/c i have adored these wedding/engagement rings (found on their blog too) for awhile now!

http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2010/01/engagement-ring.html

Cristina Kittn said...

I am so honored that you like my drawings, thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails