Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Weakest Month as a Blogger

One post for August?  Guess that's what happens in the summertime.  It's been busier than ever the last few months, with local events, visitors in town, road trips, pool days, new recipes, dog walks, job promotions, kickball games, days at the lake, yoga classes, and plenty of sunshine.  When I glance at the calendar it's hard to spot the days where there is nothing written.  I'm feeling very grateful as summer comes to a close and also excited to see what the next seasons have in store for us.  For one thing, I'll be back to blogging.  Starting now.

1 comment:

Jordyn said...

Yay! Glad you're back. I've missed you! And YAY for a busy calendar!! Lots to look forward to in September!!! See you soon, darling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails