Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What I Learned Today

Yogurt + chopped pecans make for a yummy sweet treat.
Sisters are the greatest things (BFF of 19 years included).
Bangs are a good change.
I have muscles on my ribs (that are quite sore from Monday's yoga).
I am ready to join the 21st century and get apps on my Blackberry.
I will never cease to be amazed when I see a bridge being built.
I might actually be a dog person.  I want one.
It's almost September.  Huh?

It's only 10am and I've already learned so much!  
Happy Wednesday, all.

1 comment:

Jordyn said...

•19 years!!? WE'RE OLD!

•I want to see pics of your bangs! I always liked you with bangs.

•I'm so excited you've finally come around to dogs!

•Feels like fall here. Hate it. 67 and rainy today. YUCK.

PS Thanks for yesterday's post :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails